Yes, yes!! I’ve been nominated again, for the 3rd and 4th time, for the Very Inspiring Blogger award!! What does this say about me and my blog? That I’m inspiring folks to get off their butts and quit sulking, go to a swinger party, fuck someone you met off Craigslist, just do the damn thing!! 😉 Trying to follow that advice myself as well right now, haha. 😉 Someone, hit me over the head!
A world of thanks to Speaking out on Nate and Betty Homebanger for presenting me with this prestigious award and helping to inspire ME out of my doldrums! You are both awesome and I love your blogs and everyone should check them out! A special thanks to Betty, because your name has inspired me to recall the dreaded fate of Blow Job Betty back in the day in the infamous song by Too Short. Perhaps this will save me, somehow, from choking to death on a throatful of cum. We all owe her a moment of silence this Memorial Day.
In any case, I love this award because I get to come up with 7 random facts about myself all on my own, no hard questions, lol. Then I get to pass it on to 15 deserving bloggers. I love to try and pick new ones each time, to give some variety to my readers and let them see the world of inspiration that is to be found out there amongst talented writers.
Most of the people I follow talk about things sexual, but not always. Lovergirl is a variety kind of gal, afterall. I enjoy reading and discussing all sorts of topics. Keep peeling back the layers because there is always more to find out about me! I’m like one of those little nesting dolls, where you open it up and there’s another one inside, and another, and another, it never ends.
So what should I tell you about me this time? Hmmmm….
1. I’ve fucked several sets of brothers. I can think of at least three families where I have had sex with more than one of the guys, and that is just off the top of my head. I’ve done cousins too, but I’ve never done a guy and his dad. What got me thinking about this is a photo I saw of a guy that used to like me (we never actually had sex, no idea why, I would have) and his dad at a family BBQ yesterday on Facebook. He’s a cousin of the guy I had the affair with too (and I’ve slept with several of HIS brothers, lol).
Anyhow his Dad looked freaking hot to me. I was thinking I’d like to fuck HIM, lmao. He’s got to be pretty old because the guy in question is at least 3-4 years older than me and this is his DAD, but he doesn’t look it. I’m thinking he must be one of the guy I had the affair with’s uncles too.
Damn, something about the guys in that family. I have a real affinity for them, but then so do half the women in that town, lol. Affair guy’s dad has like 20 kids with like 8,9, 10 or more women and HIS brothers were apparently fucking the town back in the day too, so, they get around, which makes it even more feasible. Hmmm…you never know…
Hey, and this is the INSPIRING blog award! Maybe I can inspire you all to do something similar 😉 Keepin it in the family? LMAO
2. I don’t think I’ve ever broken anyone’s heart. I mean there have been guys who were all into me and I wasn’t feeling it, and stalkers and the like, but I’ve never broken up a relationship with things like “it’s not you, it’s me” or “this just isn’t going to work out” type statements. It was always either the guy dumping me or some kind of big blowup, like where he got another girl pregnant or tried to choke me for confessing to cheating on him or something. Even my marriage, I filed for divorce but it wasn’t until after HE fell in love with another woman and after him saying in marriage counseling that he would leave me and the kids for her if she’d be with him, that we went there. I’m pretty tenderhearted and really hate to hurt people.
3. I’ve never asked a guy out, except for ONE time there was this guy in high school that I had a crush on. He was in my Spanish class and we’d kind of flirt every day, so I thought he liked me. Plus he was smoking hot with a really nice body and a wrestler.
I don’t know if I actually “asked him out” but I told him I liked him, over the phone. Turns out he was dating a girl that lived down the street from me and I didn’t even know it, but he took me out anyway, which was kind of weird, lol, but okay. Like, he said sorry, he had a girlfriend but then asked me to go somewhere with him and took me on a little date. I don’t know if he just felt bad for me or if he secretly kind of liked me, I think it was a bit of both. I think we actually went out twice.
4. I smoked a lot of pot as a teenager, but other than that never really got into drugs. I mean, I tripped on acid a couple of times and smoked some wet a handful of times or occasionally pot laced with coke. Oh, and one time I smoked crack, but it was by accident.
How the hell do you smoke crack by accident, you ask? LMAO But really, it was on a plate with a bunch of other stuff at this drug dealer’s house. My friend was dating him at the time and we just grabbed the wrong stuff and a bunch of us girls were there. We didn’t realize it until too late and we noticed the smell. Then of course we stopped, but…oops!
Considering my parents both have/had drug issues that is pretty tame. I’ve only smoked pot once as an adult (past the age of 19) at a swinger party. I was out in the car with this crazy wild girl, haha and already drunk off my ass. I think all of my siblings smoke pot but not I. Last time I went to visit I was sitting on the bed in my sister’s room while three of them got high, but I didn’t even do it then.
5. I’m really not a big drinker. I will get drunk occasionally, but usually if I drink it’s a glass or two of wine. I especially love Moscato D’Asti or D’oro. Oh and I like Margaritas or Vodka and cranberry juice or lemon drop shots. The Prof has made me Midori sours too and I like those a lot too. Back when, I used to down a lot of Jack Daniels and Lemonade or Kamikazi’s. Nowadays, I drink maybe once or twice a month.
Back in the day I got drunk a lot more, before my marriage, but was more into smoking pot. In any case, my very first episode of getting completely wasted, I was 15. My grandmother was out of town and my girlfriend and I invited over a couple of guys (which later turned into a big party with us as the only females). One was my boyfriend at the time and the other was this 21 year old guy that lived across the street. He brought the alcohol.
We played Quarters and I was losing badly and ended up downing half a bottle of kiwi- lemon mad dog, half a bottle of Wild Irish Rose and half a 40 oz of Old E. I paid dearly for this and not only had sex with my boyfriend but later got near raped by another guy and eventually woke up half naked in my bed after throwing up all over the place.
One of the things I remember though, was sitting on the couch with my 40 oz and a bunch of guys my age and a little younger were all around me trying to get a sip. There were like 8 of them and some of them were trying to kiss on me. In walks a few more guys and one of them was a brother of the guy I had the affair with.
He was like “DAMN girl, you are a PLAYER, look at you!!” and for the longest time he gave me hell about that at school. It was hilarious. LOL Even fairly recently, he loves to tell people stories about me and some of the other things I have done, though I’d say he exaggerates. He told my sister that he and I had sex but that’s not entirely true, we just 69’d one night when we’d been goofing off for a while and he went to try and fuck me but came before he ever got inside me.
6. I’ve had a lot of guys exaggerate our sexual escapades (what else is new, lol). One in particular claimed to everyone that I gave him head when he was outside my bedroom window. In reality, we were making out and I just jacked him off till he came. It would have been quite a feat for me to hang upside down from the window and give him a blowjob that way but nevertheless my supposed flexibility skills became legendary. 😉 Dang, a blow job like that and I really could have ended up like old Betty 😉 HA!
7. I love, love, love riding roller coasters!! The bigger and scarier the better. Nothing like the feeling of that BIG DROP! It’s such a rush, lol. I haven’t been on one for a while but I always enjoyed them and other similar rides at amusement parks.
One time, when I was maybe 12 or 13, some friends and I got dropped off at an amusement park for the day with no adults in sight and rode the same big coasters, over and over and over (it was like a weekday and not too many people there). At one point I decided to not only hold my hands up in the air but put my feet on the front of the car as well. Someone saw this and they stopped the whole ride and a guy had to climb up to the top of the hill to tell me it was too dangerous and I needed to put my foot down.
Also, thinking of the guy I mentioned above (the one that used to call me a player), one year at the county fair he and I must have ridden the “gerbil cages” as I like to call them (no idea what that ride is actually named) 20 times. It’s that ride where you have the control to flip your own car over while it is also spinning around and around and you are in this little “cage”. It was nighttime and we kept riding together, trying to flip it over and over as many times and as hard as possible. Amazingly, neither of us ever threw up, lol.
It was fun though, having someone who was just as enthusiastic as I was about getting our thrills on, most people would get tired. I’m so not a “shopper” at amusement parks. I want the exciting stuff!! I hate it when folks wanna look around at all the little trinkets and do boring crap.
Well, that was random! LOL but I guess that’s the point!! While I’m writing a blog post I guess I should mention the good news.
I texted with the Professor last night. I’m the one that initiated it but it was really, really good to hear from him again. I wasn’t going to do it but since we’d already looked at each other’s profiles I thought now or never.
I said I was glad he has found someone new (not!) and he said he hasn’t that they were people he’s known a long time. I didn’t ask more questions about that. In any case, I was really, really happy to learn that he got the new job he’d applied for before. It is perfect for him and he will be making like 12,000 extra per year. I’d been secretly rooting for him with that one even since the breakup.
I know everyone says it’s better to pretend you are doing wonderful if you want to get back together with someone but I didn’t do that. I just said I was going to be honest and admitted I’d been kind of heartbroken but that I know it will be okay in the long run. He said he was sorry, that he hadn’t wanted to hurt me and I told him I know.
I’m not sure where things will go from here. He sounded like he was missing me too. I said I hoped he had a good summer and that it was kind of hard to say goodbye again after not talking for so long and he agreed, saying “it’s really hard”. He’s actually away visiting family in another city for the holiday but he still took the time out to text with me. Maybe that’s a good sign, but I also don’t want to get my hopes up. Keep your fingers crossed for me anyway. I really think he and I could work things out if he was willing.
I said I’m not one of these people that has it all together, that I am flawed, insecure and needy for love and affection and definitely a fixer-upper. He was like “It’s ok. Trust me I have my issues too. I’m not close to figuring out much of anything. Hell, I need a lot of work”. In any case, I miss him, though I didn’t say it, I think it was pretty obvious. I feel kinda like he wants me back too.
Okay, enough of that! Before I forget or go on too long, here are the wonderful winners of the award that I am passing on!! Congrats to all of you and hope I’m inspiring my readers to check you out!! 😀
1. Accidental Masturbator
2. Because I’m a Whore
3. Dominant Soul
5. Gemini Words
6. Letters to My Lover’s Wife
7. My Puzzled Life
8. Passive Aggressive Abuse
9. Red, Red, Apples
10. Ten Years In
11. The Invisible Woman
12. The Mommaleh
13. The Wandering Mind
14. Theo Black