Being a Meyers Briggs type ENFP, is it any wonder that I keep getting nominated for the Inspiring Blogger Award? 😀 We are known as the “Inspirers” and sometimes called the “Champions” of the personality spectrum. It fits me to a T, because I LOVE to encourage, motivate, excite, and build people up! Making others feel good is definitely my forte and I especially enjoy it when it comes to my lovers! 😉
SeattlePolyChick, who has been one of my favorite bloggers since I first discovered WordPress, has nominated me for the award this time. Her blog is always insightful and heartfelt, open and real. She is struggling right now, sort of like I was about 6 weeks ago with the Professor, so I appreciate the opportunity to give her some encouragement. Check out her blog, I promise you will love it!! It always inspires ME in my open relationship journey.
I’m also excited about the opportunity to introduce you to 15 more wonderful bloggers! Each time I receive an award I wonder if I am going to be able to come up with enough of them but I keep finding more and more that I know you will enjoy! This list is composed of people I have discovered fairly recently and they are ALL fabulous!
Firstly though, I will reveal 7 more facts about myself. Maybe I can inspire you to think outside the box and try something different. For those of you for whom this may be new, those are the rules of receiving the award: give 7 facts about yourself followed by nominating and linking 15 more deserving blogs. Oh yeah, and don’t forget to reference and link to the blog that nominated YOU (wink, wink). Okay, here goes….
1. I am a huge fan of homeschooling and homeschool my own children. Not to say it is never trying but I really ENJOY it. I love, love, love reading to my kids and opening their minds to great literature. There are always fears that I’ll mess up somehow and the kids will be screwed but I try and remember that while we may not be on par with the public school and don’t even follow a typical curriculum, they have a lot of benefits that public school children do not.
We have a very relaxed attitude towards schooling and focus first on lots and lots of reading, preferably of great books and not just mediocre ones. My philosophy, for those who are in the know, is sort of an eclectic mix of Charlotte Mason style and unschooling along with workbooks for certain subjects, like math and grammar. We also utilize Sonlight books and book lists, minus the Christian aspect at this point.
2. I love to travel and wish I had the opportunity to do it more often. Right now, finances and children make it more difficult but it is my dream to someday visit many more places around the world. So far I’ve only been out of the U.S twice, to Israel and to Mexico (Cabo San Lucas area). I’ve been to more than half of the states within the U.S. but that is not enough! A girl can dream right? I’d love to go to Greece and also Australia, those are first on my wish list.
3. My first time on a surfboard I was a baby. My dad was taking me out on his as a toddler and surfing with me! So when I went back to live with him as a young teen, it came naturally. I mostly prefer to boogie board however. Too bad there is no beach where I live now! I love the feeling of riding a wave. Wheeee!
Only, I’m not so fond of getting banged up on the rocks. One Christmas morning, when the waves were about 8-10 feet tall, I was way out on my boogie board and caught a big wave to shore. It dragged me across about an inch of water over the reef that left me with razor like cuts all down my legs. Not fun! I’ve also got a scar on my knee from a surfing injury and once dislocated my shoulder out in the waves, but hey, I’m alive, haha.
4. I was a vegetarian for 5 years. It wasn’t really about saving the animals or any major political reason. I stopped eating meat when I lived with my father, because they didn’t and kept up my will power all through high school, until I was dating my ex –husband in college and we had dinner with his parents. They were really pushing me to enjoy the pot roast his mother had made and I didn’t want to hurt any feelings. Man, did it taste good that day too! Ha!
Because I was a vegetarian, and also liked to have a lot of sex, my friends (male and female) would sometimes tease me by singing that song about Mary Mo, she’s a vegetarian, she don’t like meat but she sure likes to bone! That’s not the only song I got teased with referring to sex, haha, there were a few, surprise, surprise!!
5. I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom! Okay, not really, it was Subway and I was dating a guy that worked there (we were 15 and 13 so this is acceptable, haha). We actually did it more than once, I’d come in for a visit and quickie. We also boned in the bathrooms in the lobby at a Holiday Inn, both the men’s and the women’s. There were times when people walked in and we had to be quiet and I was like standing on the toilet so no one could see my feet. I think I mentioned the porta potty incident… Ive done some sort of kinky masturbating in the showers at a camping spot on the beach before too, but no one was in there besides me. Oh and at the gym and another camping shower. I’m always fantasizing that some cleaning guy or someone will walk in. 😉
6. I LOVE dressing up and getting all dolled up with sexy lingerie, etc. I really haven’t had much opportunity to do so since my ex wasn’t really into it. Also, I am broke, haha, so can’t afford much but I do have some cute bra and panty sets and am thinking about ordering a bodystocking for my next party. It has a theme that would be fitting to wear one for and I’m looking forward to the chance to go all out. I was looking online at all the sexy outfits and costumes and totally just drooling, lol. Getting the chance to WEAR it somewhere would be so fun!! I love thigh highs too, and heels, all of it. Inwardly I’m a glamour girl. 😉
7. I’m NOT particularly flexible, lol, but I’m working on it. My pole dancing class helps some with that endeavor. Maybe I need to do Yoga or something too. One of the gals in my class does “hot yoga” where they turn the temperature up really high before doing various yoga poses and that sounds kind of interesting to try out.
When I got my massage the other day the woman kept referring to me as “athletic”. I’ve never really thought of it that way but I suppose I do have some pretty solid thighs, haha. I generally prefer fun dancing and running types of activities for working out. I’ve never been able to do a full split. This is why I hated ballet as a kid, and didn’t last very long.
Anyhow, enough of that, it’s time to discover a whole new world of blogs out there!! These are some of my newest finds and I know you will really enjoy them too!
1. Cliterary Review
2. Deviant Wench
3. Her Scorched Earth
4. Him and Her Sex Blog
5. Inside a Woman’s Mind
6. Kinky Poly
7. Limitless Love
8. Love Small Penis
9. My Haven For Thought
10. Please Me Please
11. Rouged Mount
12. Stories from a Man’s Abyss
13. Tales from a Sex Starved Wife
14. Naughty Novellas
15. The Ability to Love- Recovery from Psychopathic Abuse